For confidential advice call 0300 0303 300

What other organisations can I contact?

Our web site gives a list and contact details for a large number of organisations that can help. Some of these are telephone advice services only and others can offer you face-to-face counselling. Please visit other sources of help for more details.

Posted in: General FAQ